“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”
– Pablo Picasso
This quote certainly gets my attention! If you are like me, you have to do ‘lists’. I have lists for the day, lists for the week, lists for the month, lists (goals) for the year and even a “I’ll get to it later” list. Some of us are procrastinators and others are perpetual ‘get ‘er done early’ kinds of people. Which kind of person are you?
- What must you accomplish now or nothing else matters?
- What is that one thing you are putting off that you know will make a difference in your day, your life and for those around you?
- If today was all you had, who would you call?
- How would you feel if you left nothing undone? What is stopping you?
Make each day focused on what truly matters in your life
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Family Caregiving – A Stepping Stone to a Career - February 8, 2019
- Empowered Family Caregiver Blog Interview Highlights with Crystal Kelliher - January 3, 2019
- 7 Ways to Survive Being a Sandwiched Family Caregiver - December 19, 2018