In case you missed it… Here is a list of the awesome interviews I did with #selflove and #selfcare experts this month:
- Check out my self-love interview with life coach Reba Linker here. Reba also wrote a terrific article for you and you can find that here.
Reba Linker is a master teacher, bestselling author, and life coach, ready to lead you on the path of self-love to a happier and more fulfilling way of life. Her new e-course, 9 Self-Love Keys to Change Your Life, is offered on a pay-what-you-wish basis by the Daily OM: http://bit.ly/1QwuEMP
Reba’s books include The Little Book of Manifesting Big, and Kindle #1 Bestsellers Imagine Self-Love and Follow the Yarn. Learn more about books, courses and coaching, and pick up Reba’s gift to you, Chapter One of Imagine Self-Love: A Journal, at www.RebaLinker.com.
- LeaAnn Fuller is a successful Entrepreneur, Women’s Empowerment and Self Love Coach, Author and Motivational Speaker. She is the founder and CEO of Fuller Life, LLC where she has used her own struggles to launch her success to find her passion in empowering women to love themselves despite their struggles and their past. LeaAnn is a graduate of Coach U’s Core Essential Program for Personal and Corporate Coach Training. She also has an extensive background in management, accounting, sales and marketing. She is the Co-Author of the best-selling books “DIVAS” and “Chocolate and Diamonds, Celebrating Motherhood” with plans to release a book of her own.
Cat Cubel is a Certified Professional Coach specializing in Life-After-Divorce. She has a Bachelor Degree in Psychology and has worked in family law as a paralegal and as a mediator. She was married and divorced before she was 30 and her self esteem took a hit. Now it’s her ambition to use what she knows to help women bring back joy and confidence into their life after divorce. She’s an animal lover and revels in anything science related, fact or fiction! Connect with Cat at Facebook.com/decisiontreecoaching, Instagram.com/lifeafterdivorcecoach and join her Divorce Support Facebook group.
Dr. Estanol is a peak performance psychologist and intuitive business mentor with over 15 years of experience working with hundreds of individuals and groups on how to become fearless, achieve authentic confidence, increase focus, productivity and re-wire your mind to enhance performance and overall results!
She has a unique combination of skills that integrate spiritual and intuitive alignment, winning mindsets and grounded business strategy that provides with clients all the tools they need to align to their soul’s purpose, attract their most ideal clients, craft irresistible programs, evolve and elevate their spirits, and triple their impact and their income.
♥ Soul Success Coach ♥ Transformational Educator ♥ Mediator ♥ Author ♥ Energy Healer ♥ Facilitator of Change ♥ JV Partner ♥ Jerri’s passion is helping others connect to their inner wisdom… on a Soul Level. Jerri Eddington, Ed.D. is the Creator of Energy Connections, LLC and a Co-Creator of “Lighten Up and Thrive.”
“Lighten and Thrive!” is a sacred vision of sharing our expertise and wisdom as transformational Life Coaches. We facilitate powerful, transformative programs so you can experience “Joyful Living for Mind, Body and Soul.” We embrace the mystery of ALL that YOU can be.
In addition to her energy/healing modalities, Jerri has thirty-eight years experience as an educator and coach. She lives with her husband Bob in the Phoenix, Arizona area and enjoys a deep connection with her adult sons, Marcus and Jeremy. Connect with Dr. Jerri through the following modalities:
FB (Energy Connections): http://www.facebook.com/DrJerri57
FB (Lighten Up and Thrive): https://www.facebook.com/lightenup.andthrive
I want to thank all my amazing coaches and teachers for sharing of their hearts, minds and spirits so openly. I know you’ll get tremendous value from listening to our interviews.
If you’d like to continue the self-love and self-care conversation, join my facebook group HERE. Join our community of supportive and like-minded people. We share inspiration, food for thought and have daily themes to keep us inspired and motivated. I created a free gift for your self-care journey.
Grab your Self-Care Made Simple checklist HERE!
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Family Caregiving – A Stepping Stone to a Career - February 8, 2019
- Empowered Family Caregiver Blog Interview Highlights with Crystal Kelliher - January 3, 2019
- 7 Ways to Survive Being a Sandwiched Family Caregiver - December 19, 2018