National Safe at Home Week
Facebook Live Coaching and Training
Are you a family caregiver who is concerned about how to keep your loved one safe at home? Are you stressed or overwhelmed with the challenges of keeping your loved one/caree safe and could use coaching and guidance? Join me in my private Facebook Group for a week of live coaching and training in support of #NationalSafeatHomeWeek August 20th – August 24th, 2018.
I’ll go live daily this week sharing:
- Top 5 considerations for keeping loved ones safe at home. #AgingInPlace
- Best practices for preventing elder care financial scams.
- My 5 best ways to help seniors feel independent (even if they live with you).
- When to know it’s time to look for assisted living options.
- Live Q&A to address any and all questions about keeping loved ones safe at home.
Everything is happening in our private, supportive Empowered Family Caregiver Facebook Group. Click HERE to join our group.
This is where all the magic is happening:
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Family Caregiving – A Stepping Stone to a Career - February 8, 2019
- Empowered Family Caregiver Blog Interview Highlights with Crystal Kelliher - January 3, 2019
- 7 Ways to Survive Being a Sandwiched Family Caregiver - December 19, 2018