Legacy Dream Boarding Workshop
Co-facilitated by Barb Heite and Tandy Elisala
What happens when you create and embrace your life legacy goals in a fun and unique way and make a visual representation of your big, bold 2019? You get Legacy Dream Boarding!
When: Saturday, January 5th, 2019 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Where: Radiant Soul Center – 4700 S. McClintock Drive Suite 190 Tempe AZ 85282
Price: $29 per person or $45 for TWO people. All supplies included.
How: Register here >> http://bit.ly/Jan18ldbw
During this workshop, you will:
- Reveal the gifts, skills, and talents you bring to the world… even if you think you have this nailed down.
- Discover your life purpose and legacy goals in a fun and unique way…even if you are clear on this or you have no clue before this workshop.
- Learn 25 different ways to lead your life and family towards creating and embracing your legacy. I bet you haven’t thought of some of these ideas!
- Uncover the 5 key steps to dreaming big and creating a life you love.
- Create a visual dream board for your year and life. Let your inner creativity come out to play!
After this workshop, you will:
- Move forward in life with more clarity and alignment.
- Be one step closer to becoming a master manifester.
- Feel at peace knowing your purpose, skills, talents and contributions you want to make in the world.
- Know how to embrace your life legacy.
- Have a beautiful visual representation of your dreams and big goals.
Meet your facilitators:
With a Masters Degree in Human Dynamics Barb focuses energy to clear blocks that accumulate in the body that encumbers the natural flow of the mind, body, and spirit. She works her gentle healing arts with her talent as an intuitive energy practitioner and Life Coach to aid in the clearing of cellular memory through the human energy field. Barb’s healing sessions focus on encouraging and supporting personal empowerment, self-healing, and spiritual growth.
Tandy Elisala is passionate about helping family caregivers navigate taking care of their loved ones without the overwhelm or losing themselves in the process. She went through cancer four times and left her 25-year corporate career to take care of both parents. Tandy is a family caregiver coach, a certified success coach, a multiple best-selling author, inspirational speaker, and podcast host.
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Family Caregiving – A Stepping Stone to a Career - February 8, 2019
- Empowered Family Caregiver Blog Interview Highlights with Crystal Kelliher - January 3, 2019
- 7 Ways to Survive Being a Sandwiched Family Caregiver - December 19, 2018