Join me for this in-person event on Saturday, August 25th, 2018, at The Connection Community Center in Phoenix, AZ, 85032 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm.
5 Ways to Be an Empowered Woman
Do you ever feel like you can’t get off the enormous overwhelming rollercoaster of life? In this session, you’ll learn how to be an empowered woman which will help you maintain your well-being, respect your boundaries, get the support you deserve, uncover how to make meaning out of your life experiences and ditch the overwhelm. You’ll leave this session feeling less stress and more peace.
Session attendees will discover:
* The power of setting clear boundaries and how to say ‘no’ gracefully.
* How to maintain well-being even when you are overwhelmed and don’t feel like you can take another day.
* My simple 3-step process for rallying your support system and getting the help you need. You’ll uncover ways others can help so you are ready when the next person says, “let me know if there’s anything I can do.”
* How to ditch the overwhelm, stress, worry and fear and reframe thoughts and feelings to that of peace, calm, and love.
* The power of legacy and having conversations of the heart. Discover why these were my best caregiving moments and how they can become some of your best moments.
Join us! No need to prepay. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get a seat.
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Family Caregiving – A Stepping Stone to a Career - February 8, 2019
- Empowered Family Caregiver Blog Interview Highlights with Crystal Kelliher - January 3, 2019
- 7 Ways to Survive Being a Sandwiched Family Caregiver - December 19, 2018