Here is the description and rules for the private Empowered Family Caregiver Facebook Group:
This Empowered Family Caregiver group provides support, community, hope, empowerment, and resources for family caregivers. We’ll periodically go live with coaching and tips here in the group. If you’ve ever taken care of a parent, grandparent, or other loved one, you know the tremendous toll caregiving can take physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and financially for all involved.
When you click HERE to join our group, you’ll be prompted to answer three questions. Once you answer these questions, we’ll approve your request!
You need to know that:
1. You are NOT alone in this journey.
2. Whatever you are feeling is 100% valid.
3. The exhaustion, overwhelm and stress IS temporary; even if it feels like caregiving will never end.
4. You absolutely, positively MUST take care of yourself to alleviate #CaregiverStress and be best able to care for others. I can show you how to do this!
We primarily focus on helping #FamilyCaregivers with these things:
1. Dealing with the pool and wave of emotions like impatience, anger, sadness, etc. so you can effectively deal with life responsibilities.
2. Helping you be the best advocate for your loved one including how to keep them safe to minimize worry.
3. Empowering you to cultivate self-care so you stress less.
4. Creating and hone your family legacy so you and your loved ones have peace.
As of 2/18, here are the hashtags used in this group so you can search for related tags:
#Ask (This is to ask questions)
#Resource (This is for tips and reference info)
#Inspiration (This is for posting inspiring or helpful quotes)
#Humor (This is for posting things that make you laugh because humor helps)
#SelfCare (This is for self-care posts)
#Legacy (This is for legacy related posts)
#Advocacy (This is for all things related to supporting loved ones and keeping them safe)
Feel free to post in the group using these hashtags. You aren’t required to use them though:-)
This group is led by Tandy Elisala, Family Caregiver Coach, and Cancer Empowerment Advocate. Tandy is a 4-time cancer thriver, a former family caregiver, an inspirational speaker, a 7-time international bestselling author, a mom to three adults, one angel dog, and one diva cat. She lives in Arizona and supports caregivers around the globe.
GRAB YOUR FREE GIFTS HERE:
Daily Dose of Hope: http://www.TandyElisala.com/DailyDoseOfHope
Insider’s Guide of What To Say (and What NOT To Say) To Someone With Cancer: http://bit.ly/InsiderGuide
Schedule your free hope and empowerment call here:
Check out Tandy’s Etsy Store which has cost-effective caregiving resources here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoachingWithTandy
This group is NOT for you if you are going to spam or drop links and run. That’s not cool. You’ll get more out of this group when you comment, engage and be an active part of the community.
We’d love to support you along this challenging journey. Join us now.If you or someone you know is a #FamilyCaregiver, join this supportive Facebook Community: http://bit.ly/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiverFB Click To Tweet
Rules and description updated 2/10/18.
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Family Caregiving – A Stepping Stone to a Career - February 8, 2019
- Empowered Family Caregiver Blog Interview Highlights with Crystal Kelliher - January 3, 2019
- 7 Ways to Survive Being a Sandwiched Family Caregiver - December 19, 2018