Good talent requires good leadership.
Are you ready to be the CEO of your business?
I see you, the woman with a business you poured your heart, soul and time into.
I hear you, the entrepreneur who’s asking for more freedom and more balance—without sacrificing the impact and income you’ve spent so long growing.
I feel you, the person who is exhausted from doing all the work yourself.
And I’m here to help you get to the next level. It’s time to make a change.
Keep reading if you’re:
- Too busy to think straight
- Pressed right smack dab against your ceiling for growth (multiple 6 or 7 figures would be nearly impossible to hit with the way things are right now)
- Stressed out about spending every waking hour working on your business and doing it all alone
- Ready to get some of these tasks off your plate and hand them to a team you trust
- Consciously looking for a way to do it better
Right now you’re at a crossroads. On one hand, you can continue chugging ahead the way things are—and probably capping your income and the difference you want to make in the world in the process.
Or, you could step fully into your true leadership role within your business, get the support you need and experience unlimited potential.
Think of all the time you could save.
Think of how productive you can be.
Think of all the people you could help.
Think of the legacy you could leave.
There’s just one problem.
You don’t quite know how to make that leap from solo to seat at the top.
That’s where I come in.
Not only do I help you hire, delegate and retain incredible talent, but I’m here to grow you into the best leader you can possibly be.
>> A leader who creates a company culture that draws in clients and contractors alike
>> A leader people are loyal to (you don’t want to lose your staff after you put so much into training them)
>> A leader who stands so tall in her power, she’s respected by everyone around her
Together, we are going to transform you into the leader everyone either wants to be or work for.
I am going to help you:
- Overcome your blocks to becoming a great leader
- Decide what areas in your business need the most support both right now and later on down the road
- Lay out a plan of action for your business growth
- Determine what tasks you’ll be delegating and to whom
- Get crystal clear on the skills your people need to have to join your team
- Decide who to hire first, second, third or not at all
- Create a special company culture that’s unique to you
- Free you up for less time working and more time playing
- Expand your team to expand your income
- Become more productive than you ever could alone
- Keep the keepers (hint: there are lots of low-cost or no-cost ways to improve your staff retention)
- Develop your confidence in hiring
- Build a greater customer experience with world-class service
- Enjoy the money you’re making (the reason you started your business in the first place)
- Work less and get more done
If there’s one thing I’ve learned in my 30 years in the industry, it’s this:
Leadership determines the overall long-term success of any business. PERIOD.
Any company that has poor leadership just isn’t going to last.
We’ve all had those bad bosses before, right? You know, the ones you make fun of during happy hour with your co-workers and talk about to your therapist (I don’t judge). You get home from a rough day at the office, and what do you do? Update your resume. Maybe shoot a text to your friend asking if she knows of any openings.
That’s because good people don’t stick around for bad leaders. Poor leaders don’t last!
So what sets them apart from the people who put the super in supervisor?
Two words, my friend: LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Here’s the real deal:
- If you want to maximize your own impact and income, and find the freedom you’ve been searching for, you’re going to need a team to get you there.
- You have to work through your own stuff first before you can effectively lead others.
- If you don’t know a great leader to learn from, it will be harder for you to reach your full potential as a leader.
Great leaders aren’t born. They’re made. Here’s how you can become one:
In order to leverage your time and maximize your impact in the world, you need to build a succession plan that extends beyond yourself.
We can work together over the course of 3 or 6 months. In this time, we’ll cover your:
Leadership starts within. Once you master leading from within and overcoming the obstacles in your way, you’ll lift the lid on your leadership potential.
You don’t want just anyone on your team. You want talented people who love your business as much as you do—people who “get” your mission and can add to your legacy AND do the work you need more elbow grease for, so you can take time off, scale your business and stay firmly in the captain’s seat.
Retention (6-month program only):
Those amazing people you’ve had your eye on? Well, they’ll be making the hop, skip and a jump over to your competitor if you don’t figure out how to snatch them up and make them stay.
- Weekly 60-minute coaching calls
- Email support in between our sessions so you’ve always got a mentor to turn to
- Done-for-you interview questions
- A 3-Hour Human Resources & Operational Intensive: During this session, we’ll create the policies and procedures that govern your business and cover your booty legally.
Bonus: The Hot List – My privately vetted directory of virtual assistants, web designers and web developers, project managers, SEO experts, funnel builders, social media mavens.