Here’s what I learned about myself:
1. I am perfect with all my imperfections.
I’m taking a 3-month class at my church and one of our exercises was to write down the vision we have for our lives. In the process of writing fast and furiously, we were asked to write down the things that are slowing us down or standing in the way of us achieving our life vision. One of the things on my vision list was to find my divine male complement in physical form…my twin flame, soulmate…whatever you want to call it. Then, I went on to write down that when I release the rest of the excess weight, I’ll be ready for this relationship. The next thing I know, my pen scratched that sentence out and kept on and kept on. It was like something came over me. At that moment, I knew, felt and believed that I’m the same person I was 75 pounds ago (weight that I released last year) and will be the same person when I reach my ideal weight. I felt love…self-love. I suddenly knew that I deserved to be in a relationship whether that is tomorrow, next month, or next year. It doesn’t mean I don’t stop wanting to gain complete restored health and fitness. It means I accept myself exactly as I am and I open myself up for infinite abundance in all life areas.Self-Love is the BEST love! Click To Tweet
2. I let go of caring what others think of me.
1. Realize that YOU are absolutely perfect with all your imperfections. Period. If there is ANYTHING in your life that you are ‘waiting’ for before you say or do x,y,z. What are you waiting for? Seriously. Think about it. It’s like that good bottle of wine that you hold onto for the ‘perfect’ day. Why not today? If not now, when? All we have is today. One day, today is all we’ll have. Enjoy your life, accept what is and know that you.are.perfect.exactly.as.you.are.
2. BE your own best friend. All the answers are within you. Be WHO you know you truly are. Someone else’s opinion of you is NONE of your business. Follow your passions and do what’s right for you. If you want to get crazy and dance in your living room with the music blasting, DO IT. If someone doesn’t like you, they can stop looking at you, following you or whatever else.
Here are a few other articles you may like about self-love and self-confidence:
I invite you to get your free guide below to go from stressed out and overwhelmed to calm and centered… because you DESERVE to FEEL EMPOWERED! Click here for your free “Never Be Overwhelmed Again” guide: >> http://bit.ly/byeoverwhelm
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Empowered Family Caregiver Interview Highlights with Beth Scibienski - December 12, 2018
- 5 Ways to Prevent Others From Taking Your Energy - December 10, 2018
- Best Affirmations to End the Year - December 1, 2018