This one thing will determine the quality of your life
What is the one thing that will determine the quality of your life? HABITS.Ditch bad habits and jump start new ones that create success. Click To Tweet
As you think about what habits may be sabotaging your success, here are some habits you may want to consider that don’t work for you:
- Not returning phone calls on time
- Poor communication
- Being late…
- A lack of clarity
- Controlling all decisions
- Forgetting someone’s name after just being introduced
- Hitting the snooze alarm several times before getting out of bed
- Not allowing enough travel time for appointments
- Not managing paperwork AS it comes in
- Handling paper and mail more than once
- Allowing bills to go unpaid
- Talking instead of listening
- Working long days with no breaks
- Not spending enough time with your family and friends
- Having fast-food meals
- Taking work home with you
- Socializing too much
- Not following through
- Having your cell phone on all.the.time.
- Answering the phone when you are with family
- Leaving home without hugging your family or saying “I love you”
- Not saving for your future
- Spend your time doing things you don’t enjoy and what you aren’t good at. You spend your time doing what you do best and let others do what they do best.
Which of these habits can you identify with?
Do you relate to any of these things? What about any habits I didn’t list? If there are any habits that aren’t serving you, I recommend creating new, healthier habits.