The top 5 ways to attract more wealth and health
Here are my top 5 ways to attract more wealth, health and happiness. I used these strategies to help me heal, release 85 pounds, attract a continuous flow of money into my life, go from depression to true inner peace, and more…
Without further adieu, here’s my list:
- Get crystal clear about what you DO want. Sometimes, we focus on what we don’t want and while knowing what we don’t want can be important to distinguish what we DO want, sometimes we can stay in that energetic space and that hurts us. Once we get clear on what we want, it can be easy to counter this with negative or fearful thoughts. This makes is hard for the universe to bring us what we want. Step one: Get clear about what you want. Crystal clear. Detailed clarity.
- Before you can attract what you want in life, you must totally love and accept yourself. Sometimes, we don’t feel we deserve our ideal life. Fears, habits, guilt, shame, anger, and other such emotions prevent us from feeling worthy and deserving of our highest and best life. Sometimes, we don’t know what may be slowing us down or stopping us but there’s something in our subconscious mind that keeps us ‘stuck’. It’s all about that self-love, beautiful one!
- You must feel what it feels like to have what you want. You’ve got to really embody your feelings. Sometimes, we write down our goals, we think about it, we may even say it out loud but if we don’t truly feel the feelings as if you already have it, the mind thinks your negative/neutral emotion is your indication that you don’t believe what you want is possible. Know that your feelings help raise your vibration and energy to meet you where you are at and where you want to be. Who you spend time with is an important factor that either helps or hurts you. Be sure you are spending time with those that lift you up.
- You’ve got to take action! Just wishing doesn’t make it so. When you reclaim your power and you become fully accountable for your life, you take action. The word attraction has the word action in it…and for good reason! Some key ways to take action include acting as if you already have ‘it’, mirror work, review your goals often, visualization work, vision boarding, affirmations, gratitude practice and more.
- You’ve got to have faith that you are receiving. The fact is you ARE receiving in every moment. Are you receiving what you want? Trust in life and the process of life. Trust in God/Universe/Spirit and know that Universe is working out all the details behind the scenes! Sometimes, we get caught up in the ‘how’ and believe that what we want isn’t possible because x,y,z. Leave the how to the Universe. Have faith that you are receiving. Continue on even when you don’t see your desires manifest from the soil. It can take time. After all, everything is on God’s time. It’s never on our time. Know that the timing is always perfect, too. Trust that it is already so. Remember, the universe will conspire to bring the people, situations and circumstances to make your goals a reality. Click To Tweet
Living a life filled with purpose and intention is one that is fulfilling on every level. Work and life should be fun! If you are ready to attract more of what you DO want in life and finally experience true happiness, join my group coaching program: Unleash Your Greatness: 7 Weeks to Inner Peace and Joy. Our program starts May 12th, 2016.
Secure your spot before 11:59pm Wednesday, May 4th, you’ll save an additional 29% ($115) on your program investment. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/unleashyourgreatness
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Best Family Caregiving Blogs - November 15, 2018
- Empowered Family Caregiver Interview Highlights With Christy Vacchio - November 6, 2018
- The Complete Caregiver Respite Guide You Need to Know - October 31, 2018