The four letter word you must release to clear energy for creating what you want
F.E.A.R. Fear is a nasty four letter word; particularly when you allow fear to drive you and your decisions.
When you let fear drive your decisions, it can be paralyzing. Our energy is drained. Our confidence is thwarted.
There are 3 ways to handle fear:
1. You can play the denial game.
2. You can stay in limbo.
3. You can confront the issue head on!
Who would you be if you didn’t let fear drive you?
Some common fears and tips to overcome them include:
- Fear of poor health – Learn more about good health habits, nutrition and exercise. Take action every day.
- Fear of losing your job –Become a valuable resource. Develop great networking skills and meet lots of people. Sharpen your strengths and focus on your zone of genius.
- Fear of loneliness – Surround yourself with positive people who lift you up. To attract friends, be a friend.
- Fear of uncertainty about the future – Develop goals that lift your life to greatness. Most jobs haven’t been invented yet! Focus on developing your greatness. Focus on what you DO have control over.
- Fear of dying – It happens to all of us. Explore your spiritual beliefs and live every day to its fullest. Some people are afraid of dying because they don’t have their plans written down. Take time to get a will, trust, POA, and anything else needed so you have peace of mind.
- Fear of failure – Mistakes aren’t mistakes unless we fail to learn the lesson. Mistakes are important for our success. Create a success mindset.
- Fear of making major life decisions – Write down the pros and cons on paper, discuss with a trusted advisor and listen to your internal guidance system. It always has your highest good in mind.
- Fear of rejection – Become thick-skinned. Know that what other people think of you is none of your business. We all experience ‘rejection’ and it isn’t the end of the road. It always leads to something great. Always.
- Fear of conflict – Look for a win-win in all situations. Listen for their needs and look at things from their perspective. Step into the fear.
- Fear of a lack of knowledge – Develop a lifelong learner philosophy and expand your knowledge. Knowledge is power. Become an expert in what you do well.
- Fear of losing your family – Cherish your family…every moment and every day. Always let them know how you feel. Treat them like gold and create amazing memories.
- Fear of public speaking – Many people are more afraid of dying than speaking in public. You can join Toastmasters to gain your experience and speaking confidence. Practice. Stretch yourself and look for speaking opportunities.
- Fear of poverty – Recognize that money is a tool. Respect it. Learn about it. Pay yourself first. Invest at least 10% in your future.
- Fear of success – Success comes from determination, courage, hard work, strength and doing what you LOVE. Remember that success is determined by how YOU define it!
When fear is prominent, do these things to remind yourself that you are an amazing spirit:
- Remind yourself of the things you do well.
- Read inspiring stories or watch motivating movies.
- Be grateful!!!
- Create goals and work hard to focus on them.
- Exercise self-care practices.
- Build positive relationships around you.
We only feel one thing at a time…love or fear. You can’t feel both at the same time. Do you choose LOVE or FEAR? I encourage you to choose LOVE. TRUST.TRUST that you are exactly where you need to be at any given time. Click To Tweet
Get your FREE seat HERE now!
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- Empowered Family Caregiver Interview Highlights with Beth Scibienski - December 12, 2018
- 5 Ways to Prevent Others From Taking Your Energy - December 10, 2018
- Best Affirmations to End the Year - December 1, 2018