The Best Law Of Attraction Blogs to Follow
I’ve studied Law of Attraction for 16 years and there are some AHMAZING Law of Attraction teachers out there. Here is my list of the best of the best. If you’re looking to delve deep about Law of Attraction, here are some places to start:
- Abraham-Hicks. If you’ve never heard of Jerry or Ester Hicks or Abraham, you are in for a treat. There are 5 years of articles around the Law of Attraction. Esther Hicks channels Abraham, a collection of non-physical beings, has written several books, and has a regular schedule of LOA workshops across the United States.
- Bob Proctor. Bob Proctor was featured in the movie, “The Secret” and is one of the leaders in personal development. He’s got some great resources. The link provided is for his blog which contains a ton of amazing articles. He is probably best know for his Science of Getting Rich program.
- Jack Canfield. Jack is America’s Human Potential Coach and has great free resources on his website. As the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, Jack Canfield has touched the lives of millions of people, but he is also an amazing speaker and teacher whose seminars and workshops on attraction regularly sell out.
- Dr. Norman Vincent Peale. Dr. Peale, a Protestant preacher best known for “The Power of Positive Thinking”, he is an icon in the positive thinking camp.
- Louise Hay. In addition to creating one of the biggest self growth publishing houses in the world, Louise Hay is celebrated for her story of triumph over cancer. Her story, and her firm belief that we all possess the ability to heal ourselves and create our own reality, form the basis of her work. She is AMAZING!
- Napoleon Hill – The author of the self help classic, “Think and Grow Rich”, Napoleon Hill is credited with inspiring a generation of motivational and inspirational teachers. His foundation continues training certified coaches in his teachings.
- Dr. Wayne Dyer – The LOA is evident in Dr. Wayne Dyer’s work. Often called the father of motivation, Wayne brings a spiritual outlook to the attraction process, and his warmth and compassion have made him a favorite in the field for decades. Wayne died in 2015 and his legacy lives on.
- Michael Losier – Michael is known as the “how-to guy” for LOA. He has weekly google hangouts on various LOA topics, hosted a radio show on the Oprah network and I was honored to have him as one of my featured speakers for the Your Vibrant Life Summit I hosted in 2015.
- Hale Dwoskin – Hale is the bestselling author of The Sedona Method, is the CEO and Director of Training of Sedona Training Associates, an international speaker and is one of the law of attraction teachers from The Secret. The Sedona Method is a a program for teaching you how to let go of any emotion or belief started by Lester Levenson, whose work Dwoskin continued after Levinson’s death in 1994. I had the honor of learning with Hale and becoming certified as a level one Sedona Method Coach.
- Earl Nightingale – A former radio personality turned motivational speaker, Earl Nightingale’s album, “The Strangest Secret”, was the first spoken word album to reach Gold Record status. Earl is also the co-founder of Nightingale-Conant, publishers of personal development and self help material.
- James Allen – the unrewarded genius and pioneer of self help movement, his best known work, As a Man Thinketh, has been mass-produced since its publication in 1903. It has been a source of inspiration to motivational and self-help authors. He was among the first ones who wrote about how our thoughts influence our circumstances, and how we can change our life by removing the bad desires and bad thoughts from our mind.
- John Assaraf – John is one of the teachers of the law of attraction from The Secret, is an international best-selling author, speaker, and entrepreneur made a decision that he wanted to become a multi-millionaire when he was 22 – and he now has grown 5 multi-million dollar companies in the last 25 years. John created the proprietary technology NeuroGym and has studied how the brain works. I’ve been honored to have studied under John and have benefited so much from his programs.
- Joe Vitale – Joe is the President of Hypnotic Marketing, Inc, a Law of attraction teacher, best-selling author, and hypnotist. Joe was in the movie, The Secret.
- Marianne Williamson – Marianne is a spiritual author and lecturer whose four books have been #1 New York Times best sellers – one of them, A Return to Love is considered a must-read of the modern spirituality. She is teacher of the channeled text A Course in Miracles, which is is a contemporary expression of New Thought. She describes the course as “a self-study program of spiritual psychotherapy.”
- Michael Beckwith – Michael is the American New Thought minister and the founder of Agape International Spiritual Center in California, a trans-denominational community which has over 9,000 members who study and practice “New Thought–Ancient Wisdom”.
- Wallace Wattles – Wallace was one of the leading authors of the New Thought movement. His most popular book, The Science of Getting Rich has inspired and influenced many people, including the Law of Attraction authors of today, like Rhonda Byrne and Bob Proctor.
- Mike Dooley – Mike is a bestselling author and speaker who lives by the premise that he teaches – that our thoughts become things. He worked as an international tax specialist for Price Waterhouse before he founded TUT Enterprises, Inc. I love receiving my daily message from the Universe.
- Ernest Holmes – was an American New Thought writer, teacher, and leader. He was the founder of a Spiritual movement known as Religious Science, a part of the greater New Thought movement, whose spiritual philosophy is known as “The Science of Mind.” He was the author of The Science of Mind and numerous other metaphysical books, and the founder of Science of Mind magazine, in continuous publication since 1927.
- Kathy Hadley – I was honored to interview Kathy about Law of Attraction last month and I’ve followed her for years. Kathy is known as the “life coach to life coaches” around the world and believes her mission is to help people live the life they truly want. With her long 25 year reputation and experience with a worldwide networking group, she is a top advisor and expert to help life coaches and clients achieve their maximum peak potential.
Are You READY to Finally Attract More of What You Want? Most LOA programs fall short. They don’t discuss self-love nor provide the tools and tips to increase self-love and truly get to a point where they feel they truly deserve what they want. They also fail to have the exact HOW TO formula and step-by-step process to actualize your goals. These are HUGE. My mindset CLEAR System address this and you get all of this and MORE with my group coaching program.
When you register before 11:59pm May 4th, you’ll get an exclusive 29% discount ($115 off) your program investment. Go here now and learn more:
Remember, living a life filled with purpose and intention is one that is fulfilling on every level. Work and life should be fun! If you are ready to attract more of what you DO want in life and finally experience true happiness, join my group coaching program: Unleash Your Greatness: 7 Weeks to Inner Peace and Joy. Program starts May 12th, 2016.
The countdown for this AHHMAZING program at a VERY generous price is happening now.
Join our facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/cancerthriversupportcommunity
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved