If you’ve followed me for awhile, you know how much gratitude and appreciation means to me. I usually do an annual video gratitude list thanking people for their role in my life that year. I’ve recorded my video and you can watch it here.
I’m also expressing my gratitude in words. Here it goes:
1. I’m thankful and grateful for my kids; Amanda, Sarah, and Steven. You are my rock and the reason I got through cancer treatments this year. I love you to infinity and beyond!
2. I’m SO thankful for my BFF Linda. Your support, advocacy, friendship, hours at treatments and more is so so so very much appreciated. I couldn’t have done it without you.
3. Many thanks to Brooklynn for coordinating a food train while I went through treatments. Thanks to everyone who provided a meal (or two) to our family.
4. Thank you Katherine for your friendship, cards/texts, flowers, groceries, prayers and positive thoughts. Also, your leadership with The Conscious Community and sponsoring my first virtual summit this year meant the world to me.
5. Mark, thank you for your support, love, prayers, and friendship. You ROCK!
6. Amethyst, thank you for your coaching and leadership. I’ve appreciated being part of your biz and soul group and look forward to 2016 and beyond. Thank you for giving your full heart to us.
7. PJ, thank you for all the great list-building and biz tips!
8. Jerri, thank you so much for your friendship, prayers, messages, books, essential oils and more. You are a great friend. Thanks also for introducing me to the 365 book series:-) This was life changing.
9. Dr. Wachter, my chemo nursing team and radiation techs Ray and Mary Ellen and other doctors, you ROCK! Thank you so much for always doing what was best for me and truly caring.
10. My Aunt Mary Ellen, thank you so much for your continued prayers, support and cards! I love you:-)
11. Cousin Judy and Bev, thank you for entertaining me during my visit to COS.
12. Dianne, thank you for your hospital visits and healing energy.
13. Jamie! My special bunny this year… thank you for your guidance, feedback, help, brainstorming, prayers and messages. When I couldn’t make our Wednesday meetings, you still reached out.
14. Andrea, thank you for a wonderful program and feedback. I look forward to SPS in 2016!
15. To the 20 friends of my son Steven who sent me text messages of healing and prayer! You all rock!
16. Jeanette, thank you for your friendship and the cancer talking jar series gifts. I am getting a lot out of them!
17. Tara, thank you so much for all of your summit support. I can be pretty demanding and you took everything in stride.
18. All my summit speakers…. THANK YOU for sharing your talents and gifts on the virtual stage. You are all amazing.
19. Pam, thank you for the wonderful massage, friendship, support and prayers.
20. Becky, thank you for your guidance.
21. Ashley, thank you for visiting me at the hospital and for the wonderful bag of goodies. They really lifted my spirits and I appreciate you so much.
22. My CLF family…. thank you. Just THANK YOU.
23. Bushra, what can I say!?! You know how to write kick ass copy and I appreciate your talents and help with one of my product sales pages. You ROCK!
24. Shannon, thanks for your kick ass accountability and talents. You are an inspiration and I appreciate everything you did for me and for our fb group.
25. Kristy-Lea, thank you for your leadership and coordination of our #1 International Best-Selling book, Superwoman Myths. I was so excited to be part of this experience.
26. Carla Jacobs, thank you for your leadership and collaboration of our #1 International Best-Selling book, Chocolate and Diamonds for the Woman’s Soul! The support calls, posts and everything was great.
27. Jodi and Dan, your leadership, generous spirit and amazing skills are top notch. I was honored to be part of the 365 book series. It’s no surprise our book stayed at #1 and became a #1 International Best-Selling book. Seriously, your community and world class delivery of an amazing book is top notch. I am excited for 365 Moments of Grace in May 2016!
28. Thanks to everyone who donated to my medical fund. Seriously. This has made a huge dent for all the endless bills.
29. I want to give a HUGE shout out to my Center for Inspiring Greatness community and my Family Caregiving Lifeline community via email and social media for being a loyal part of my community and life. You are why I do what I do.
30. Last but certainly not least… I want to thank God for his unwavering love and support. Nothing is possible without you. Thank you for my continued healing and for your unconditional love and the many ways you nudge me for my highest good.
My 2015 word/theme was CONNECTION. It’s amazing to look back and see all the ways connection happened for me. My 2016 word/theme is TRUST. Trust in God. Trust in myself. Trust in life. Here’s to an absolutely life-changing, fantabulous, healthy, loving, trusting and abundant 2016 for us all!
Join our facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/cancerthriversupportcommunity
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- When Gratitude, Kindness, Grief, Hope, and Compassion Collide - November 1, 2017
- 3 Ways to Rebuild Strength After Cancer (even when you still feel weak) - October 2, 2017
- Were you affected by the Equifax data breach? Here’s how to protect yourself! - September 23, 2017