Get tools & practical resources for navigating the myriad of feelings, thoughts and decisions associated with care giving. Get insider tips & an action guide for every care stage.
If something happened to you or a loved one requiring around the clock care, would you know what to do? Would you know who to call and what questions to ask? Would you know what to look for when making the critical decision of where to place a loved one? What if you weren’t sure how you were supposed to keep them safe while keeping your sanity. How would you ensure their legacy? How about your own legacy?
What if you need care? You might think you only need to take the first step in getting a Medical Power of Attorney or Durable Power of Attorney when you are older or face an illness. Are you afraid something bad will happen by documenting your wishes? You might think you will lose your independence but your independence depends on you having a voice while you still can!
Could YOUR family take this kind of hit?
December 22, 2009, my family took a giant hit. I cared for my father who suffered severe traumatic brain injury and physical injuries while caring for my already disabled mother when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. I did this simultaneously while I, too, kicked cancer’s butt a third time.
Are you sure you and your family are prepared for care giving; whether it occurs gradually or over night? Get an inside look at the key factors that make a difference between anguish and peace, injuries and safety, sadness and gratitude, apathy and compassion, grieving for the person you lost and accepting the new normal.
You will learn:
1. How to avoid the mistakes I made. You will learn key lessons from someone who has been there.
2. How to take charge of a loved one’s care.
3. Things your insurance company won’t tell you.
4. Shortcuts for developing a family action guide.
5. Practical family strategies for dealing with the various emotional stages of a sick or injured loved one.
6. How to keep loved ones safe physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.
7. Ways to
effectively balance independence and safety.
8. Effective ways to overcome problems inherent through each stage of care giving.
9. How to cope with ongoing challenges of providing care; including your daily life responsibilities.
10. Ways to strengthen both your mind and body and that of your loved one (s).
11. Expert tips on the role gratitude, humor and compassion play in giving care and how to ignite more in your everyday life.
12. How to take care of yourself so you can effectively take care of others.
13. Steps to evaluate short and long term care options. This is one of the most important decisions you will make.
14. Effective ways to build a family legacy. Learn how to draw out special stories, events, feelings, hopes, and dreams.
15. How to NOT be a burden on your family through personal preparation.
16. Why you and your loved ones must have your legal affairs in order.
17. You are not alone, and everything you are experiencing is OK.
As a result, you will have:
1. Immediately beneficial tools for navigating the myriad of feelings, thoughts and decisions associated with care giving.
2. Invaluable, consolidated practical resources for every care giving stage.
3. Insider personal household tips for you and your entire family.
4. A family action guide to prepare for your tomorrows.
You will BE at PEACE.
Order Healing Through the Chaos: Practical Care Giving today!
Tandy lives in Tempe, Arizona, with her three kids and amazing angel dog. Order Tandy'sbooks at http://www.tandyelisala.com or www.amazon.com.
Discover your leadership style with this free quiz at bit.ly/leadershipstylequiz.
Join our engaged facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/womenpreneurleadershiprockstars
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- 52 Weeks of Happiness: Week Seven- Greatest Compliments Ever Received - March 21, 2017
- 20 Consequences of Being Out of Integrity - March 16, 2017
- 52 Weeks of Happiness: Week Six-What Are Blocks To YOUR Happiness? - March 14, 2017