Start and end each day with a gratitude mindset. This journal is different because it guides you through specific questions designed to expand awareness of your thinking, set the tone for how you spend your day and ultimately declare the day yours; attracting abundance in every area of your life. Writing your thoughts down on paper, whether it is free form or through guided questions will help avoid negativity and stress and increase overall peace, joy and gratitude. I recommend finding 5-20 minutes each morning and 10-20 minutes in the evening to devote to this declarations and gratitude journal.
Research has clearly shown that the process of writing in a journal has the power to reduce stress and strengthen the immune system as well as:
- feeling better about life ~ that’s always a good thing:-)
- being more optimistic about the future
- being more effective in all areas of life
- more inclined to exercise and eat right
- having overall improved health.
“Gratitude is the foundation for developing our greatness and is key to living a life filled with passion, peace and joy. It opens the door to endless abundance in all areas of life; attracting only that which serves our highest good.” ~ Tandy Elisala
Tandy lives in Tempe, Arizona, with her three kids and amazing angel dog. Order Tandy'sbooks at http://www.tandyelisala.com or www.amazon.com.
Discover your leadership style with this free quiz at bit.ly/leadershipstylequiz.
Join our engaged facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/womenpreneurleadershiprockstars
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- 12 Laws of Leadership: Law of Trust - April 26, 2017
- 52 Weeks of Happiness: Week 10 – Do you feel lucky? - April 21, 2017
- 52 Weeks of Happiness: List 9 Things That Bring You Joy - April 19, 2017