Self-love and self-care are my community themes this month. After all, February is all about love, right!?! The most important relationship we have is the one with ourselves. This month, I’m going to share self-love and self-care tips to help you remember your magnificence!
I’m sure you’d agree that our attitude dictates a lot of things in life. I wanted to share some tidbits about our attitude and the impact our attitude has in life.
- It is our ATTITUDE at the beginning of a task that, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.
- It is our ATTITUDE toward life that determines life’s ATTITUDE toward us.
- We are interdependent. It is impossible to succeed without others, and it is our ATTITUDE towards others that will determine their ATTITUDE toward us. Click To Tweet
- The higher you go in any organization of value, the better the ATTITUDE you will find.
- You mind can hold only one thought at a time and, since there is nothing at all to be gained by being negative, be positive.
- Success or failure in any undertaking is caused more by the mental ATTITUDE even than by the mental capacities.
- The deepest craving of human beings is to be needed, to feel important, to be appreciated. Give it to them, and they’ll return it to you.
- Look for the best in new ideas. As someone said, “I never met a person that I couldn’t learn something from.”
- Don’t waste valuable time broadcasting personal problems. It probably won’t help you – it cannot help others.
- Radiate the ATTITUDE of well being, of confidence, of a person that knows where s/he is going. This will inspire others around you, and you’ll find good things will begin happening to you.
- For the next seven days, treat everyone with whom you come in contact as the most important person on earth. If you do it for thirty days, you’ll do it for the rest of your life.
Here’s a quick video about ATTITUDE.
GRAB YOUR ‘SELF-CARE MADE SIMPLE’ CHECKLIST HERE: http://forms.aweber.com/form/23/1067753323.htm
If you’d like to join the self-love and self-care conversation, come join us in my closed facebook group at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/centerforinspiringyourgreatness
It’s your turn: What are your thoughts about attitude? Please comment below!
Join our Facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweredFamilyCaregiver
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- 5 Tips to Help You Age in Place - September 16, 2018
- Empowered Family Caregiver Interview with Lynette Whiteman - September 12, 2018
- 17 Revealing Lessons About Death That Will Make You Think Differently About Life - September 12, 2018