Here are some of the ways we live in fear:
There’s plenty of room in this vehicle for all of us, so make yourself at home, but understand this: Creativity and I are the only ones who will be making any decisions along the way. I recognize and respect that you are part of this family, and so I will never exclude you from our activities, but still – your suggestions will never be followed. You’re allowed to have a seat, and you’re allowed to have a voice, but you are not allowed to have a vote. You’re not allowed to touch the road maps; you’re not allowed to suggest detours; you’re not allowed to fiddle with the temperature. Dude, you’re not even allowed to touch the radio. But above all else, my dear old familiar friend, you are absolutely forbidden to drive.”
Here are some tips for changing our thoughts:
1. Allow your fearful feelings to rise to the surface and sit with your feelings. Remember that feelings buried alive never, ever, ever die. The more you can welcome your feelings, the faster you can move beyond and lift your life to greatness.
2. Have a daily gratitude practice. This really does help shift your mind with thoughts that lift you up.
3. Let negative people who bring you down off of your train and send them away with love.
4. Ask yourself what worries or fears you don’t have control over and make the decision to turn them over to God. Making this an intentional practice helps your mind let it go.
Sign up for this FREE monthly coaching call HERE.
Join our facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/cancerthriversupportcommunity
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- The 15 BEST Quotes To Help Get Through Cancer - January 18, 2018
- International Quality of Life Month: How To Live Your Best Life - January 16, 2018
- The Truth About Problems That Will Make You Think Differently About Life - January 9, 2018