Expert Interview Roundup: Life Purpose
August was all about life purpose. I had the honor of interviewing the following experts about various aspects of life purpose. I encourage you to sign up and get ALL our 2016 expert interviews.
Dr. Marie Louis
BIO: Dr. Marie Louis is a goal-oriented, effective communicator. She is also a certified life coach, motivational speaker, trainer, and mentor for individuals and organizations, with an emphasis on personal growth and leadership development.
As a certified John Maxwell coach, trainer, and speaker, Dr. Louis offers workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching for individuals, organizations, and/or ministries. It is her belief that it is in the personal growth process that we not only recognize who we are, but also, what (or who) we can become. It is her desire to assist you successfully reach your desired goals in transforming lives and in realizing your fullest potential.
Welcome to the Life Purpose Interview with Dr. Marie Louis where we discuss:
1. Why it’s important to know your personal WHY
2. How our purpose can change over time
3. Steps to take to discover your purpose
4. How to know the difference between a hobby and a passion
5. Why people don’t pursue their purpose … and more.
Welcome to the life purpose interview with Rochelle Carter where we discuss:
- How she turned her passion into her purpose.
- Writing tips.
- How to know when you’ve discovered your purpose.
- Myths about life purpose … and more.
Join our facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/cancerthriversupportcommunity
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- The 15 BEST Quotes To Help Get Through Cancer - January 18, 2018
- International Quality of Life Month: How To Live Your Best Life - January 16, 2018
- The Truth About Problems That Will Make You Think Differently About Life - January 9, 2018