7 Ways To Make You A Time Management Ninja
I’ve been studying top success experts and there are countless ways to get things done. Here are my 7 Ways To Make You A Time Management Ninja:
- Be sure you are focused on the right things. Take inventory of what you are passionate about and evaluate if how you spend your time is consistent with your passion and purpose.
- Leverage your strengths and outsource, delegate or stop doing things that you don’t like doing or don’t do well.
- Make time to learn. All the masters take time to learn and grow. Do this consistently and watch your success skyrocket.
- Get enough sleep. Most adults need between 7-9 hours of restful sleep a night. Sleep is a huge factor in our energy levels and brain functioning. Make it count.
- Leverage technology to your benefit. There are a lot of apps and software available to manage tasks, hours, projects, and more. Check out this article on the topic for ideas. The key is to be DISCIPLINED in how you use technology and know when to disconnect.
- Remember that NO is a complete sentence. Saying NO to the wrong things opens up space for the right things to come into your life. Say NO to the wrong things to make room for the right YESes in life.
- Practice gratitude, ask for help and make time for yourself every single day. Grateful people are more successful. Asking for help rallies your support system and helps you focus on that which is important and you ultimately get more done. The biggie here is to have a success practice that includes self-love and self-care actions every day and do that FIRST before tackling anything else in life.
Here are a few other tips to help you get more done!