52 Weeks Of Happiness: Week Four
Today I want to share my week four list for the “52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy”, by Moorea Seal.
This week is about listing the things that get you out of your head. Getting out of your head is super important for creating peace and space in your life. I want to share with you want I wrote down for this list, it my hope this information inspires you to do more of the things that help you get out of your head. It’s from this space, where you can create magic in your life and business.It's from this space, where you can create magic in your life and business. Click To Tweet
The things that get me out of my head are:
- Bubble baths
- Being by water or at the beach. When I am by bodies of water I am calm, I see the beauty of the world and I feel like a child and a giant at the same time. Spending time like this really helps me connect to my soul.
- Lighting candles
- Lighting incense
- Petting my dog, Roxie
- The calming effect of my cat, Carmine who recently passed. I’m blessed to have had him in my life. I wrote an article about what I learned from Carmine. You can read that here.
- Story telling – When I go from head to heart, I connect emotionally.
I want to invite you to list the things that get you out of your head.
My Challenge To You!
I challenge you to take 30 to 60 minutes this week and do one or more of the things that are on your list. The goal is to get you out of your head and into your heart. I promise you’ll experience greater peace. When you are in your heart you are able to get guidance, inspiration and live a more stress-less life overall. I really encourage you to practice this and have more balance in your life.
Join our facebook community at http://www.facebook.com/groups/cancerthriversupportcommunity
©Copyright 2003-Present All rights reserved
Latest posts by Tandy Elisala (see all)
- The 15 BEST Quotes To Help Get Through Cancer - January 18, 2018
- International Quality of Life Month: How To Live Your Best Life - January 16, 2018
- The Truth About Problems That Will Make You Think Differently About Life - January 9, 2018