12 Laws of Leadership: Law of Energy and Mindset
Let’s chat about the law of energy and mindset in leadership!
There are three reasons leadership is critical in life and in business. The first is that everything starts and ends with leadership. To ensure long term business sustainability and success requires great leadership. The second reason that leadership is important is that people connect with a leader first, and then the vision. The third and perhaps the most important reason that leadership is important is because strong leadership is required for increased levels of employee engagement and performance, customer loyalty, and ultimately profit.
Why the Law of Energy and Mindset?
There’s two parts to energy and mindset. The first is that thoughts begin your energy. Emotion amplifies that energy. So you’ve got to be emotionally connected to your mission, your vision, your values, your goals. You’ve got to be emotionally invested and embody something in the future. Here’s a video I recorded about the Law of Energy and Mindset: https://youtu.be/V8KShYW7_l8
“Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.” ~ Robin Sharma
We talked about passion and vision, and being able to articulate this so clearly. Your ability to harness your energy and really use that energy to influence other people is critical. The second part of this is mindset. Leadership really starts with mindset. Mindset is a prerequisite if you will.Mastering the Law of Energy and Mindset hones our ability to lead ourselves. http://bit.ly/20m17 Click To Tweet
3 Reasons the Law of Energy and Mindset is Important in Leadership:
Here are three reasons why the law of energy and mindset are important in leadership:
- The first is this… the toughest person to lead is yourself. We must uncover our blind spots to raise our leadership greatness and effectively be able to lead others.
2. We must embody the emotions around our legacy that we want to leave. This includes embodying our vision in order to connect with others.
3. The law and energy and mindset is important is because mindset is a prerequisite to leadership. You’ve got to be very clear about your mindset, your blocks and your limiting beliefs. As an entrepreneur, I’m just like you. I have experience comparison, procrastination, perfectionism, lack of boundaries, lack of self care. The list goes on. Like who am I to teach this? Nobody’s going to want what I have to offer. There are common entrepreneurial mindset blocks and limiting beliefs that prevent us from shining our light… from standing up, stepping out, and owning it!
We don’t know what we don’t know. That’s where a great coach comes in. You know expanding your business requires a great mindset and a great team. That’s where I come in. I work with entrepreneurs who are bold and brilliant and understand that: MINDSET + CULTURE + LEGACY = SUCCESS
If you can recognize your blind spots like I have uncovered mine, then you gain momentum to start leading others to greatness! I know as an entrepreneur you can relate to things like: Who am I to teach this? There’s so many other people teaching leadership these days. Everybody’s talking about leadership. I missed the boat or I’m not the perfect whatever in order to do X, Y, Z. Baloney, 👊stop it, 🤦cancel, boom💥.
Here’s the truth. Nobody knows what you know, and can share what you know, how you know it, the way you can. So the next time your ego gets involved, or you think about blind spots or anything that’s keeping you playing small, know that awareness is key. Be aware of where your mindset blocks might be and work to overcome those. That is the key of a great leader is your weaknesses, your mindset blocks, limiting beliefs, and working to shift those so that you can better lead the way for yourself and for others that you are meant to serve.
If you are ready to:
1. Rise above your internal chatter and the crap that keeps you playing small AND
2. Lead your business like the “Rockstar” CEO you know you are AND
3. Create a culture of highly engaged employees and loyal/raving clients AND
4. Save time, money and countless brain cells stressing over how to lead, manage, grow and succeed in business AND
5. Take imperfect action
JOIN me for the Leadership Rockstar Group Coaching Program starting Monday, May 22nd, 2017. It’s the only program of its kind that integrates mindset, leadership, hiring, culture, and legacy in one place. You get live coaching with me every step of the way.
If you want to be a ROCKSTAR LEADER… a LEGACY LEADER… register HERE and let’s get started!